Finding new customers isn’t easy – it is hard work.
It is frustrating when you don’t feel like your business is growing fast enough – amiright?
Do you know you need more customers but not sure where to find them?
Feeling stuck in your “friend circle” and desperately needing to get out and find new customers?
Are you questioning if what you are doing is truly “income-producing”?
Do you lose track of customers and know you need to up your game in the customer service department?
Are you looking for systems to help you grow and retain your customers?
And let’s be real… Are you looking to boost your sales numbers?
I get it. Customers are the heartbeat of your business. You’re not only looking to find your ideal customer, but you’re also working to serve and retain your existing customers.
It’s a tough balancing act to manage. Your customer base is directly tied to your take-home income.
Join direct sales biz coach, Becky Launder, for engaging step-by-step lessons guiding you on exactly how to find, love and serve your customers.
here’s all the details
FIND, LOVE AND SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Grow your paycheck with income producing activity and bigger orders.
- Create a larger customer base through up-selling, referral programs and follow up.
- Deliver unparalleled value with super star customer service.
The course includes 7 engaging video modules and a workbook with bonus content and worksheets to support your learning process.
Exclusive invite to join the student online community for additional support and resources.
7 Engaging Video Modules
- Welcome: Let’s go over the learning objectives and how to make time to get the course done!
- Find Your Ideal Customer: Identify your ideal customer and create an action plan to find them.
- Income Producing Activity: Discover the distractions keeping you from doing the hard work so you can focus on what is going to contribute to your paycheck.
- Super Star Customer Service: Deliver stellar customer service going above and beyond, launching referral programs, bringing the fun-factor and adding value.
- Using Systems to Track Customers: Develop a system that works for you to easily track customer purchases and personal information.
- Do the Math: Review your customer data and learn 3 ways to increase your overall sales.
- Help! Common Roadblocks: Tackle the common roadblocks head-on.
Join the Modern Direct Seller Academy and get access to this course, 6 additional courses and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long is each course?
A: Each course includes 7 modules. They range from 1-2 hours in self-paced video training, plus a little independent homework on your own. I would plan to spend 3-4 hours in total to get through each course.
Q: What materials are included?
A: You will receive access to the training videos, workbook and facebook community.
Q: How long do I have access to the courses?
A: You have lifetime access to access the course and materials.
Hey Hey, I'm Becky
Becky Launder is the CEO and Co-Founder of Modern Direct Seller, author of 52 Tips: Build a Thriving Direct Sales Business, host of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast and brains behind the Modern Direct Seller Academy, Modern Direct Seller Box and the Direct Sales Insights Survey. The Modern Direct Seller Framework has been implemented by thousands of direct sellers worldwide. The Modern Direct Seller team also partners with direct sales companies to launch, grow and scale, while providing training and back office software to their grow their social selling channel.
Becky is a former corporate marketing manager, turned six-figure direct seller. In her direct sales career, she was a top income-earner, led the fastest growing team company-wide, was named Team Leader of the Year (not once, but twice!), consistently earned incentive trips and had the honor of training on the corporate stage. Today, Becky empowers direct sellers to skyrocket their biz with the modern training, simple systems and actionable strategies.
about modern direct seller
Our mission is to provide practical training to empower Modern Direct Sellers to reach their big goals and find success in direct sales.
Whether you are new to direct selling or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to find helpful tips, training and resources to rock your biz.