Direct Sales leadership is a lot of hard work. Bottom line – it stretches you to up your leader game.
Not sure what to say or how to grow a team?
Struggling to find systems to successfully onboard and train your team?
Are you ready to set a vision for your team?
Curious how you can engage your team so they don’t all quit?
Feeling a bit lonely and in need of a support system?
Struggling to balance your personal business with your team’s needs?
Real Talk: Direct sales leadership is really flippin’ hard. You’re constantly pulled by your current customers and team, while equally working to grow your team.
It’s getting comfortable with others looking to you for support. And, feeling like you’re responsible for your team’s ongoing success.
Join direct sales biz coach, Becky Launder, for engaging step-by-step lessons guiding you to lead your direct sales dream team.
here’s all the details
LEAD YOUR DIRECT SALES DREAM TEAM
- Leverage recruiting and systems to grow your dream team.
- Create a compelling vision and team culture to minimize turnover.
- Find your support system as you rank up into leadership.
The course includes 7 engaging video modules and a workbook with bonus content and worksheets to support your learning process.
Exclusive invite to join the student online community for additional support and resources.
7 Engaging Video Modules
- Welcome: Let’s go over the learning objectives and how to make time to get the course done!
- Grow Your Team: Consider who might want to do what you do and learn what to say when inviting others to check out your business opportunity.
- Onboarding, Training & Coaching: Develop systems to successfully onboard, train and coach your new teammates.
- Set the Vision and Culture: As a direct sales leader, you get to define the vision and culture for your team. Reflect on where you want to take your team.
- Retain and Engage Your Team: Turnover happens in direct sales. Discover ways to keep your team engaged and motivated to grow their business.
- Find Your Support System: Identify key players in your network that will support your growth and help you navigate challenges as a direct sales leader.
- Help! Common Roadblocks: Tackle the common roadblocks head-on.
Join the Modern Direct Seller Academy and get access to this course, 6 additional courses and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long is each course?
A: Each course includes 7 modules. They range from 1-2 hours in self-paced video training, plus a little independent homework on your own. I would plan to spend 3-4 hours in total to get through each course.
Q: What materials are included?
A: You will receive access to the training videos, workbook and facebook community.
Q: How long do I have access to the courses?
A: You have lifetime access to access the course and materials.
Hey Hey, I'm Becky
Becky Launder is the CEO and Co-Founder of Modern Direct Seller, author of 52 Tips: Build a Thriving Direct Sales Business, host of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast and brains behind the Modern Direct Seller Academy, Modern Direct Seller Box and the Direct Sales Insights Survey. The Modern Direct Seller Framework has been implemented by thousands of direct sellers worldwide. The Modern Direct Seller team also partners with direct sales companies to launch, grow and scale, while providing training and back office software to their grow their social selling channel.
Becky is a former corporate marketing manager, turned six-figure direct seller. In her direct sales career, she was a top income-earner, led the fastest growing team company-wide, was named Team Leader of the Year (not once, but twice!), consistently earned incentive trips and had the honor of training on the corporate stage. Today, Becky empowers direct sellers to skyrocket their biz with the modern training, simple systems and actionable strategies.
about modern direct seller
Our mission is to provide practical training to empower Modern Direct Sellers to reach their big goals and find success in direct sales.
Whether you are new to direct selling or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to find helpful tips, training and resources to rock your biz.